Monday, November 13, 2017

Busy busy busy

I have been soooooooooooooo busy I have had NO time to update on a regular basis like I was before. I have been fencing training a lot more because there is a tournament coming up and I want to win it so I have been devoting most of my time to that.

I got banned from WOWs forums AGAIN even though I hadn't signed in for like 2 weeks. Apparently some snowflake brony retard saw something I posted months ago and was triggered and complained to that Jew fuck Niko power and WHAM poor Steff was hit with a 7 day ban.

Whatever, the world is waking up to the corruption and lies of the Jew and soon Niko Power will be in a camp where he belongs, along with all other deviants and parasites and brony/furry losers like Chobittsu.

School has been ok. Its getting cold now where I live but I love it. I love the cool nights where I can sit outside by the firepit and wear flannel and just relax with some hot tea. I love the smell of the pine trees at night in the cool air. Its heaven.

I finally went down on Bekah like I promised her I would. It was fun. I was REALLY nervous about the whole thing, not just that I may not be good at it, but the whole idea of it. Yeah yeah, I know, she does it to me so why not do it back. Well I overcame my nervousness and did it and I liked it...a lot. She did too, I could tell the way she moaned and pulled my hair. I just basically went on instinct as I ate her out and knowing it was giving her pleasure made it even more enjoyable for me.

I am a lot more comfortable now with her than I was when we first met. We hold hands in public now, and we were at a bonfire event and I was sitting against her and she had her arms wrapped around me and it was just so comfortable.

Anyway, that is all for now. I have a lot of fencing and cheer squad practice this week.

Thanks for reading!
Steff

No comments:

Post a Comment