Monday, September 25, 2017

Yay for cuteness and positive vibes!!!

So Bekah piucks me up for school and OMFG she is wearing an outfit we picked out yesterday at Nordstrom!! She has her hair down and is wearing the BFF ring I gave her and she looks SO pretty like a model! she is smiling like crazy when I get in the car and she is all "Well? Do I look good?" and I am all "OMFG!!" and I hug her tight and put my hands on her face and say "You look stunning" and I miss her. She smiles and says "Thats a great way to start the day"

So we drive to school and she is telling me how her parents were all "you look different, it's a great look, its about time you dress more like a girl" and so on and so on. So we get into school and I see everyone checking her out and my blood pressure shoots up like 900 points and I say to her "omfg I am going to cut all these people looking at you!" and she laughs and says "hey hey, you put a ring on it so it's yours" and I am all "yeah yeah but still, don't like them looking with immoral sinful lust in their eyes." and she is all "Well all they can do is look, you get to do whatever you want" and I realize she is right so I calm down.

So school is ok, time drags on like usual. I have cheer squad practice so I just assume I wont see Bekah till tomorrow but as we begin practice I look up and see her in the stands watching me. So I am all happy and practice goes by good.

Afterwards I get my bag and I meet Bekah in the parking lot and I am all "Hey, you didn't have to wait if you had stuff to do" and she says "I wanted to watch you, besides I got to keep an eye on you in case any lezbos go after your ass" and I start laughing and I am all "yeah well I don't know any lezbos anymore"

so we get to her car and start the trip back to my house. I am in my cheer squad outfit. I want to tease her so I open my legs a little and lift my miniskirt up a bit. Bekah smiles and starts rubbing my leg with her right hand. I lean the seat back to give her better access and she starts rubbing my inner thigh and massaging it. I say to her "That feels so good." and she replies "Next time we are alone I can kiss and bite your thighs" and i smile and say "you are just trying to get your mouth near my pussy aren't you?' and she says "Maybe". So I roll my eyes comically and say "Oh Bekah, you are just obsessed with eating me out" and she laughs and says "maybe."

So we get back to my house and I lean over and kiss her deep and passionately. We touch our heads together and she says quietly "I never thought we'd end up here. You have no idea how happy I am" and I reply softly "I didn't think so either, but it happened and I am so glad it did." We kiss again and I whisper "Ill call u later" and I get out of my car and into  my house.

I will write more later, I need to shower.
Thanks for reading!
Steff

No comments:

Post a Comment