Monday, June 18, 2018

Random stuff!!!

So it is June and its summer and its hot as hell. I am back at the car wash again to make my own money. dad says its to instill responsibility in me. I don't mind, last year was fun and I made mad bank and was able to look cute and inspire positivism.

Bekah is poor so she NEEDS to work. I told her to wash cars with me but she says she doesn't like being in the heat. So she got a job at the Game stop in the mall. That is cool, now I can get video games at a discount. The issue is her parents cannot afford to send her to college and her grades were not good enough to get any scholarships. Plus, being white she won't get free money thrown at her like they do for illegal immigrants and niggers.

I told her its ok, she should do that Phoenix online or some other online college and I would help pay for it. She said no, that she doesn't want to rely on me for money but I told her "OMFG bekah you are poor as fuck and I have a lot of money let me help you". I think if I work on it all summer I can convince her. I mean, I will be a Vet someday so i will make enough money for both of us so she  can be my receptionist when I open my own Vets office. It would be cool, that way we will be together all day in addition to all night and when its slow I can take her into one of the Vet rooms and eat her pussy.

I asked Bekah who her favorite lezbo was and she said Kristen Stewart, that girl from Twilight. OMFG i hated Twilight, it was lame. Vampires don't sparkle wtf, I bet Blade would kill them all in like 5 seconds. so I looked up a pic of Kristen to see what the attraction for Bekah is:


Ok I can see it. She is pretty cute. And I admit, the fact that she has her pad showing through her underwear is pretty fucking hot as fuck. I MAY eat her pussy if given the chance, MAYBE.

I still think bekah is hotter:



I am So in love with her. And when SHE is in her panties and her pad is showing it drives me up the wall I just want to throw her on the ground and savagely rub our pussies together and bite her neck till its covered in hickies.

sigh.....I love you bekah.


thanks for reading!
Steff

No comments:

Post a Comment