Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sunday Sunday

So its late Sunday night and I am getting ready for bed. Today was a good day but I was sad when Bekah went home. It was nice having her here all weekend. We slept in late Sunday. When I woke up i realized sometime during the night I snuggled up to her and had my arm around her waist and my head on her shoulder. But it was very comfortable so I fell back asleep like that with her.

So we had breakfast and then she had to leave. I walked her to her car and I hugged her tight and she gave me a kiss on  the top of my head and went home. i was sad even though I know I will see her Monday at school. It is wonderful to have a friend again, especially someone I can relate to. Dad is also happy for me because he worries about me being such a loner.

Anyway, homework is all done, clothes all laid out for tomorrow and I am in bed just relaxing. Tomorrow starts another cute and positive day in the life of Steffi.


Thanks for reading!
Steff



No comments:

Post a Comment