Thursday, February 22, 2018

Loved

I feel so loved when Bekah is here, I love being with her, even if we are just walking next to each other or watching TV or driving in her car, just to be physically near her makes my heart and soul sing.

We have such an intimate bond. We have explored each other's bodies time and time again and each time we both discover something new about one another.

A few nights ago I held her in my arms as she suckled my tits. I held her like I was breastfeeding her and she sucked on my tits for over and hour as I cradled her in my arms and kissed the top of her head. It was SO intimate. It was such a bonding experience.

I hate when she is not here. I cannot wait for the day we can live together and I can give myself to her anytime of day or night. It will be heaven.

Thanks for reading!
Steff

No comments:

Post a Comment