Monday, September 18, 2017

So this is Monday

Another Monday in the books for cute positive Steffi.

I am in bed just relaxing. School was ok today, I am all caught up on my projects and homework. So far I am doing very well, which makes ME and dad happy.

I was thinking about Bekah all today. I loved yesterday when we cuddled in my bed. It felt REALLY good to be naked with her and have her on top of me as we cuddled. I keep remembering how I laid there with my legs around her waist as we rubbed against each other. It felt so good to share that with her, I have to admit I got really wet from it and it just made it feel so much better. I remember how she had her head buried in my shoulder as I moved my hips up and down and she met each thrust of my hips with her own, and how sometimes she would arch her back and look me in the eyes  as she grinded against me. A few times she sat up and bent her head back as we grinded against each other and I held her hips in my hands and pulled her back and forth against me. She would look down and watch our pussies rub against each other and I also would look at them. She moaned very softly and the look in her face was like she was in her own world.

I really loved how she would run her hands all over my stomach as we grinded. Sometimes she would grind really fast and hard and I would match her and sometimes she would do it soft and slow. Then she would lay back down on top of me and touch her forehead to mine and our noses would touch and she would pump up and down really fast and I would push back and I could feel how wet and slick we both were as our wetness mingled together. I actually ran my hands over her ass a few times and it felt really hard and solid. I would grab her ass cheeks and spread them apart and that seemed to make her grind against me harder.

When we finished we were both sweaty and tired and I lay against her on my side with my leg draped over her waist. She kept planting little kisses all over the top of my head, which I thought was adorable. I looked down and I could see how wet our pussies were and it was kinda sexy to see it and know her wetness was mixed with mine inside of me. I guess we really bonded by doing this, which is great...she is my BFF and I wanted to make her happy.

Anyway, I want to do it again with her. I think this is a good way to make her happy since she knows I am not a lesbian and she cant kiss or eat me or anything. This is an acceptable substitute I can give her. I look at it as a bonding thing, a way for us to share something intimate as friends and not as lezbo lovers (which would be sinful).

Anyway, time for bed!
Thanks for reading!
Steff





No comments:

Post a Comment