Saturday, October 14, 2017

Finally....

So Friday night Bekah comes over after I get home from cheer squad. dad is going out with his friends to some sports bar to watch baseball. I honestly do not like baseball, its boring like gold...but whatever.

So bekah comes over and we make some nachos (meatless nachos for her..ugh how can you have nachos with no ground beef? whatever) and we plop down in the living room to watch tv. after we finish eating she lays across the couch with her head in my lap and i am stroking her hair. we are watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

I am wearing just a t shirt and my thong like i usually do at home. as i am running my fingers through her hair she turns her head over and starts kissing my legs. It feels good so I open my legs a bit for her. she starts kissing all around my thighs and up and down my legs. this feels even better so I open my legs up more. she kisses harder, almost biting me and this REALLY feels good. I push her back so I can lay back more and I open my legs all the way, full spread in front of her. she starts kissing and biting all up and down my legs to my thighs and across my stomach. I feel myself getting wet and I know she can tell. She kisses closer and closer to my pussy, but never actually touches it. I push her back and pull my thong off and open my legs up all the way. I look at her and tell her "It's ok."

She smiles and kisses gently all the way down my legs. she stops right at my pussy and softly says "are you sure?" and I say "No, but do it anyway before i change my mind"

The next thing I remember is she slowly starts licking my pussy. i can feel her tongue inside me and she licks and kisses all around and inside my pussy. I grab her head and it feels like lightning is pounding through my body. She keeps licking and kissing and she takes her fingers and holds my pussy open and plunges her tongue in and out of me. She inserts her finger gently and starts fingering me as I cry out and moan. she goes down on me for over and hour and she says "I love your 16 year old pussy" she makes me cum over and over and I am literally shaking from it all. After I cum for what feels like the 8th time I can't take it anymore and she sense it so she lays down next to me and I pull her close and kiss her deep and I can taste myself on her lips.

I hold her and she is stroking my hair and telling me she loves me over and over. I say to her"I am an idiot for holding out so long holy fuck that was intense" and she is all "I told you" so I say to her "I am still nervous about doing it to you but I will try" and she kisses me and says "not tonight, this is all for you. lets just cuddle" so we hold each other for a long time. We get up and get dressed because I know dad will be home soon. It sucks, I wanted to hold her all night. Oh well, that day will come.

Thanks for reading!
Steff

No comments:

Post a Comment